Sunday, August 23, 2009

I missed a first

Phil, Alex and Zachary went to the baseball game for backpack day. I didn't think about it at the time, but it was Zachary's first game! Fortunately, Phil took lots of pictures so it was almost like being there. And, Phil told me I could go to the first game that Zachary actually pays attention to!
It looked like they mostly played in Stomper's Fun Zone, which is full of toys to push and ride (imagine, my boys wanting to push things...so odd), and has a jungle gym too.

It would appear they also participated in some questionable activities:

Is that kid sneaking in? Daredevil Zachary.
What can a little chalk hurt?

But there is proof that a game was being played and they at least "sat" in the stands for brief moments of it. And I'm positive that they all had a really fun day!

No comments: