Friday, February 6, 2009

Day tripping


While Phil was in DC for work the last two weeks, the boys and I kept busy. Today we went into the City to meet up with my cousin, Chelsea who was visiting from Minneapolis. It was a cloudy and wet day which kept the crowds away. And you know us, a little, or even a lot, of rain doesn't stop us. Chelsea thought it was downright warm and didn't mind the rain either. Alex had been wanting a donut hole before we left home, but I told him we were going to get yummy mini donuts in the City. We did, or rather Alex did. I got a dozen fresh, perfect mini donuts and Alex devoured them...all. Aside from my donut envy, we had a nice visit and a fun outing!

1 comment:

Miss Sub said...

I'm so glad Chelsea made the effort to meet up! I hope you had a good time!