Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alex's day

Phil and I don't get to spend much time with just one boy. It is fun to play with the two of them together, but sometimes we miss the one on one time. Today Zachary went with Phil to help him run errands and visit the library. Alex and I stayed home and decided to go for a walk along the shore. It was so nice out today (the calm before the storm it turns out). Alex had a lot of fun running along the trail and pushing his car off of each and every bench. He didn't want to sit for a picture, but I managed to sneak in the one above. I tried to do a self portrait of the two of us, and a lady walking by took pity on me and took this one:
We don't have any pictures from Zachary and Phil's adventure, but I hear that Zachary charmed Daddy's friends at the coffee house!

1 comment: