Friday, August 1, 2008

18 months ~ 3 weeks


Alex is 18 months old today! I told him I wanted to get a picture of my 18 months old boy and he ran to the big chair and then did grabby hands to hold Zach. He wouldn't sit still without Zach, so no solo shots today.
After dinner we went over to the softball field to run around. Alex found a tennis ball to play with, and we all played catch. When I missed the ball and told Alex to go get it, he came over to me and pushed on the back of my knees to have me go get it. Where does he come up with these ideas? Zach (who was riding) got tired of the park first, but all the walking and running definately wore Alex out too!

2 comments:

Miss Sub said...

Ahh those are my boys! They know that the 3/4 view is the most photogenic! : )

Richard, Kirsten, Mae and Ben said...

Eighteen months already (almost 19 now that I am getting to it)! The time has just flown by! How beautiful they both look! I can't believe how easy it is to get the two of them together for a picture! I am still struggling to get mine still long enough for the camera to go off.

Is Alex petting Zach? Mae is into petting "bebe" Ben and keeps wanting to give him her sippy cup -- but only when its empty!