Sunday, April 6, 2008

Zoo. Take 2


We finally received our membership packet and headed straight out to the zoo. Here's why I love the zoo. First there are lots of different strollers to inspect and stroller pushers to interrogate. I think I found our new 2 baby ride, but a little more research is needed. Second, as I was trying to purchase skyride tickets the girl asked me if I was pregnant. Validation to me that I don't just look fat! But I wasn't able to go on the ride, so Phil and Alex took off...2 minutes into the ride, Alex was asleep. I hope Phil enjoyed the spectacular view! It was worth the $2 for Alex's nap.

Oh yeah, there were some animals there too! The gibbons were showing off their swinging and singing talents. Alex really enjoyed petting the goats and visiting his old friend Tarantula.

To cap the day off, there was a carosel ride and the little train ride around the zoo.

1 comment:

The Gothic Gourmet said...

I can't believe how big Alex has gotten.

Hope you're all well!

Love,
Bev