Sunday, March 16, 2008

Frankenstein Lives...

...in Alameda.
Alex took his first steps tonight!!!!
No one saw him start, but we all saw him wobbling along. He probably went a couple of feet and then grabbed the table. Everyone clapped and Alex had his best "I'm awesome!" look on.
Phil had predicted Alex would walk on St Pat's Day, being the good, tiny bit Irish boy he is. A day early isn't too shabby! Since I'm back dating my entries, I'll let you know that today (18th) he has gone on a couple of little journeys. The best one being about 5 feet! I had called him over to me, expecting the more practiced and reliable crawl, when he let go of hippo and started on over! It is so exciting and funny!

3 comments:

Miss Sub said...

VIDEO! Auntie needs VIDEO!!!!

Natasha, Phil, Alex, Zachary & Madelyn said...

The video camera is charged and ready, it just happens so fast! But we're trying.

Bacijoy said...

Yay! Beautiful baby's first steps! :-)
How are you guys doing?
Don't know who this is? Hmm.
I'll give you a hint...we live in KY.
I've thoroughly been enjoying your blogs!
Hubby and I will be in San Francisco in May.
Want to give me a call? (I lost your number and email...boo me.)
Hugs!