Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My First Week

Thank you for all the well wishes as I begin my journey!  Here is a review of my first week...shown mostly through photos.
My big brothers and Gma and Grandpa F. came to visit me in the hospital.  From my room, I was able to track their progress.
Alex and Zachary brought me flowers!
Zachary was a natural at holding me, while Alex wasn't too sure he enjoyed my squirminess!

We went for a little walk around the hospital hallways.
If you look very closely, you can see the San Francisco skyline in the distance. The view from my room was amazing! You'd be surprised at how much traffic there is on the Bay Bridge at 3:30am!
Finally it was time to go to my new home. Mommy, Daddy and I thought it would be fun to surprise my brothers so we planned to arrive home while they were away at t-ball practice. I didn't really enjoy the car ride.
I was waiting for everyone when they got back from practice. Alex and Zachary were happy that I was home and were excited to show me their favorite toys and costumes!
My new room is so pretty.  Grandpa made my awesome bed and Gma gave me more flowers!
I sure felt tiny that first night!
On Sunday, I watched Alex play t-ball. There he is, playing short-stop!
 Later that evening, I viewed my first solar eclipse.
As a special gift to my big brothers, I asked Mommy and Daddy if we could make special Build-A-Bear friends. I picked out a frog for Zachary, a puma for Alex and an elephant for me. Alex and Zachary had a lot of fun building their animal friends and they helped me make mine too!
Mommy washed my hair for me, and let me keep my hair curly.
I've been working on my "duck-face". What do you think?
Here's the family at the end of my first, very busy week!

No comments: