Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Busiest day ever

This morning we went to the airport to collect Auntie Nichole and then headed out to the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito. The first Wednesday of the month is free, and it is spring break, so it was a mob scene. We did manage to find our friends though and although we didn't get to see any of the indoor displays (it's much more fun to play with trucks), everyone had fun and I think we'll definitely go back again.
Then that evening we went to the Mariners/As game. We had hoped to get in on the $2 ticket deal, but that was all sold out. The tickets we ended up getting were $12, but 6 of that was food vouchers. And since it was $1 hot dog night, that $6 went a long way! The sleepys hit about 1/2 way through the game, which was actually longer than I thought we'd last. At least the Mariners were winning when we left.
On the way home, Alex was cracking us up. "You know what? You know what? You know what? I don't know what I'm talking about. Auntie! Stop laughing. Auntie. I have to tell you something. I don't know what I'm talking about."

No comments: