Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First day of school

It has been a busy week for Alex, first soccer and now preschool! Today was his official first day of school. We went to the open house last week to check it all out. Alex was very excited to go to school, after I signed him in, found his cubby and went to the class room, he was 100% on board. It was all I could do to get a high 5 before I left, he was so into playing, and I'm sure he didn't truly notice I left. When I went back to pick him up, the kids were all putting away the outside toys and then lining up. He ran over to me with the biggest smile on his face for a hug before going to sit quietly in line to wait his turn at the water fountain. Such listening skills when it isn't me doing the talking. On Wednesday morning, the first thing he said to me was "I want to go to school". (no school on Wednesday sadly) Such a big boy!
We already have lots of art work from school. This is my favorite.

No comments: