Saturday, June 20, 2009

He's a Talker


A few months ago, as I was getting Zachary out of his car seat, I said "Hi. Hi. Hi Zachary". I could have sworn he said "HI" back to me. I didn't want to get all over excited and jump to word conclusions, so I let it slide. I did tell the other play group moms about it and they all agreed that he definitely said hi! In the last week, Zachary has added quite a few words to his repertoire. "Up" is one of his favorites along with "Cat", "Hi" (of course), "Ma", "Dad", "Hat" and "Cup".

On another Zachary note, he still prefers to use his commando crawl tactic, but more and more he is getting up on his hands and knees. He is really skilled at pulling himself up, and will walk while holding onto two hands. I can't wait for him to walk, it will make things more fun for him and easier on us!

No comments: