Monday, November 10, 2008

All about Zachary


Yesterday was Zachary's 4 month birthday! His checkup is later this week, hopefully we won't get in trouble with his doctor for some of our recent decisions. ;)
One of our playgroup friends offered us the use of this little Bumbo chair. I'm not sure how I feel about the chairs in general, but I know how Zachary feels! He loves it and is so happy to be sitting up and in the action.
We decided to offer Zachary some rice cereal for dinner now that he is 4 months, and always hungry. He took to it right away, and knew what to do. He even tried to take the spoon from me and do it himself!

We just treated ourselves to a new Flip and hope to get the video up and out soon. So many projects...

2 comments:

Miss Sub said...

I bet it's fine unless you keep him there alllll the time. He does look pleased as punch!

Richard, Kirsten, Mae and Ben said...

That Zachary! He is just so smart and independent! Good for you, little guy!